New Entrant Workshop covering the following:
- What’s essential in a New Entrant classroom?
- What systems and routines is it important to establish and how do I do it?
- Is it about the child being ready for school or you being ready for the child?
- Why is it important to build strong relationships with whānau and how do I go about it?
- What data should I be gathering at school entry?
- How do I help children transition from ECE to a classroom setting?
- How do I structure the day in a New Entrant classroom?
- What are the expectations at school entry?
The workshop will be facilitated by Andy Butler from Tools4Teachers on Wednesday 24 January 2018 from 9am until 3pm at the St Columba Centre, 40 Vermont Street, Ponsonby.
The cost of the workshop will be $195 (GST Exclusive) per person.
To sign up for this workshop, please fill in the form by following the link here.