Recently, I was lucky enough to work with the group of schools from the Tuakau Cluster. We met over 2 days to discuss the following:
- What does Māori achieving success as Māori look like? How do I teach that?
- What resources are available to schools?
- How can we engage whānau who won’t attend hui after numerous invites?
- As a school, how do we know that we’re on the right track?
- I’m on non-Māori teacher and am unsure of what to do.
We met at the historic Tuakau Hotel, an absolutely beautiful location!
If you think that your school would benefit from this type of professional development, or perhaps you would like a review of what you're currently doing, please don't hesitate to contact us.